Friday, September 19, 2014

Are Washington County Indiana officials covering up a murder?

Dear residents of Washington County Indiana, and all National media outlets reading this, and of course judge Robert Bennett and county coroner Rondale Brishaber, who this blog is really about.


Judge Robert Bennett




Coroner Rondale Brishaber





On April 19, 2000 my younger brother, legally named William Paul Hobbs, of 1205 Jackson St Salem Indiana was found hanging dead from a tree in the back yard of his abusive lover, Gary Hobbs, same address. Police were called and death scene photos were taken. A voice recording found in my brother inside left pocket contained a statement by William, saying that he had taken an overdose of valium and was dying. His death was ruled a suicide, the photos were refused to our family, and Gary Hobbs continues to drive drunk in Salem Indiana every day without getting stopped by the cops, his friends.

Here's what I believe really happened. Gary Hobbs found a suicide tape my brother made in the weeks leading up to his murder. Gary strangled my brother and strung him up in that tree and then called the cops. The coroner, at that time, who admitted to me that he is Gary's personal friend, knew immediately that the marks on my brothers body were not consistent with suicide. He didn't question the fact that my left handed brother wouldn't have placed the tape in his left, inner pocket.Something that would be hard for anyone to do. I have the jacket he died in. It has a right inside pocket, where he would have placed anything he carried. Being an unnatural death, protocol would have required a pathologist's examination, and an autopsy of his body. There was no pathology report. Instead, medical staff only drew blood from his body for a toxicology test. The toxicology results clearly indicated that my brother had not ingested enough valium on the night he died to make him sleep, much less kill him. Also, Phenobarbital was in his system. He wasn't prescribed this drug by any doctor. I raised these concerns with the police and coroner who ignored them. THERE WAS NO AUTOPSY!

For years I've attempted to get the death scene photos from these authorities, and every time I hit a road block. The first coroner refused the photos to me so I called judge Bennett's office and his secretary asked him if he would order the release of the photos to me. She told me that Bennett refused to so do and that he advised I hire an attorney to petition his court for the photos. I contacted an attorney who then informed me that I could pay him hundreds of dollars to petition the court, but clearly Bennett had no intention of releasing the photos to me and hiring an attorney would likely be a waste of money. Judge Bennett is life long friends with Gary Hobbs, closeted homosexual and former owner of Coot's Packaging, a liquor store in Salem. Clearly Judge Bennett didn't want his friend being investigated or even charged or convicted of murder, so it makes sense that he could have put his neck on the line by sealing these photo from me.

Either way, Judge Robert Bennett and Coroner Rondale Brishaber are conspiring, on this very day, to continue this blatant obstruction of justice and have become the cause of unbearable grief that I have suffered for 14 years without knowing the truth about how William really died. For this reason, I now expose them to the public, and am seeking legal counsel in an effort to bring these two elected, public officials to justice for once and for all.

To every local in Salem Indiana reading this, you must know that your own justice system has conspired to obstruct justice in this case, and they probably wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Regardless of what you think you may know about my dead brother, you do not know the truth if I don't. A source, who shall remain unnamed at this point, has revealed to me that at one police officer at the scene of William's death has described his death as a murder. He said that there were ripple marks on my brothers neck, which clearly indicate that he was strangled first, and later strung up in that tree.

Immediately after William's death, I requested copies of all 911 calls he had made to Washington County police dispatch in the year leading up to his death. The person I spoke to there asked how I knew about the 911 calls and I informed her that my brother had told me many times that he had called 911 on Gary Hobbs for threatening to kill him. I'm still waiting for those recordings.

Furthermore, Gary Hobbs moved his ex boyfriend Tony into his house the day after William died. Did his ex lover help him kill William? Perhaps, but I may never know because Judge Robert Bennett and coroner Rondale Brishaber have conspired to conceal any and all evidence that would or could reveal the truth.

To Rondale and Robert, I have this to say. You are both disgraceful public servants who belong in prison. At the very least, I pray that this blog causes every person you encounter in your county for the rest of your life to shun you like the civic plagues you are. I don't know why you are concealing these photos, if not to cover up a murder committed by your friend Gary Hobbs. But I will be certain to forward this blog to any and everyone who can hold you accountable. Get me the photos and I will consider deleting this blog, and not pursuing civil action against you and any other local authority involved in this obstruction of justice, as long as the independent pathologist I plan to have review them concludes it wasn't murder. Coroners are supposed to speak for the dead. Instead, Rondale Brishaber and his predecessors have silenced my brothers last truth, and that is unforgivable. May the real

In loving memory of William Paul Lawrence (Hobbs) born 2-10-1971 died 4-19-2000

19 comments:

  1. I have to live here so I'll conceal who I am. But, have you asked the Indiana state police to investigate? Also talk to the state attorney's office, and if that still doesn't work, call the local television stations. They love corrupt public official stories and play them repeatedly. Eric Flack at WAVE 3, seems especially good at rooting out facts. By now all of this should be public record but the photos. I've had my own issues getting them to do the job they are hired for. Good luck, and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in a case where are man attempted to murder me in this very county. The mans family had money and influence, his uncle is a deputy, and his mother is the local cop cock sucker having affairs with some married cops there. The cops simple changed my words in there report to keep attempted murder off of him. They will not let me listen to this recording. They know how to protect the ones the want and how to screw the poor and those with no influence. He has received a sentence that a poor man I this county would have received for a far less charge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sorry to hear of your experience. I understand that many of the local officials there are actually blood relatives. It's clear that cronyism is a problem. Make a YouTube video about it like I did and expose the fucktards.

      Delete
  3. As to my knowledge Rondale wasn't the coroner maybe need to double check facts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. For your information I am a woman second you obviously are in denial! Your too busy name calling everything else you need a wakeup call yourself!!! And really? Would your brother want that? I am not saying he is guilty or innocent all I am saying is GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START BLAMING ONE PERSON WHO DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    4. OK so if your SO CONCERNED why don't you file a wrongful death against him? Get a lawyer and try your best instead of arguing with everyone! You MIGHT be right or wrong but I am pretty sure that your brother wouldn't want you arguing, name calling and such! If it were me I would have got a lawyer day 1!!!! So stop all this nonsense and do something!!!! There ARE good people in Salem!!!!

      Delete
    5. I own this blog, so if you want to post again, put your real fucking name here or shut the fuck up! Otherwise I'm deleting your retardation from my page.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. i have known bobby bennett most all my life. no way would he jepardize his life, family, and career to cover up anything. he is as good of a man as i know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about this. Since your such good friends, tell your buddy he can still rectify this matter and do the right thing by getting those photos released to me for once and for all. Otherwise, he's perpetuating my agony and your comment is proof that he knows it.

      Delete
  5. I have known Bobbie Bennett since we were kids, it would be hard to find a better person anywhere, in fact his whole family are good people, his Mom & Dad were fine people. I don't believe any of this bull beef. I haven't known Rondale that long but he seems like a stand up man to me, I think all of this is a CROCK of S_ _ t.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the crock of shit Artie, You don't know dick! I bet you think you knew my brother too, since all of you were treating him like a fucking bartender at Gary's parties, acting stupid, on home video. Yeah, that's right, I have ALL Williams home videos, and you wouldn't believe the shit that's on them. My days of begging people like you who are too stupid to know you're even a part of the good OLD boy network are over. It's precisely your words that I was told by the cops when I tried to report the clear evidence I've now presented to ALL your neighbors. How the fuck can I not report a murder because your fucking friend is the suspect? Do you understand how incredibly idiotic that sounds? Anyway, go to my YouTube page,if you're fast enough to find TheTubeWhore on YouTube and watch the truth for yourself. If this was a loved one of any of you old assholes, you would move heaven and earth to get to the truth. It's pictures I'm asking for. Don't have them? Why? Ask your butt buddies, would ya hon.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. I have also known Gary Hobbs most of my life. believe me he is not a killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Artie, you'll be disowning him soon enough. Ask him about his ex, Mark Huss, if it's spelled correctly, and how he was found dead of suicide as well. What are the chances. And since you know Gary soooo well, ask him why he had his ex boyfriend Toney in his bed the day after William died. Fuck you!

      Delete
  7. Blog readers, if you follow me, you know it takes a lot to piss me off. Letting my brother get killed, when they could have prevented it, then hiding the truth from me for 14 years wondering how he really died while they refused to investigate who killed him is unforgivable. May God damn these evils bastards who have robbed me of closure to an eternal, burning hell. The preceding comments from those two who would defend those who continue to harm me speak for themselves. They make it obvious that Gary Hobbs cannot get arrested in Salem or Washington County.

    Where Is a shred of evidence that William hung himself? These corrupt authorities have only shown me evidence that he did not, while letting his Possible killer run free. Does anyone else hear crickets? Not a word from the actual perpetrators of my pain. Do I have a filthy fucking mouth? Of course I do bitches, that's why you keep coming back for more but don't worry. You have to rip my heart out to make me heartless to you, like the last two assholes who commented before me. I'm usually not that mean, but they had it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to you for trying to get to the bottom of your brother's death because obviously after this many years they're not going to give up the goods on the Washington County scumbags. I've lived in Salem for about 30 years of my life and I know that I've seen enough shenanigans over those thirty years to know better than trust these rat bastards.

    Its not just one or two cases of people ending up getting screwed over by the criminal injustice system in this royally screwed up town. Too many people here turn a blind eye to injustices and criminality by government and its followers.

    When I read these naysayers and morons on here that try to sweep things under the rug, its purely bullshit what they are saying. I wonder why is it that in Salem, Indiana the judge had a kid that was one of the biggest stoners back in the day and got by with it for years before he ran off to school elsewhere.


    Or the fact that the cops, judges, lawyers, and town and county officials have known that Salem, Indiana during the nineties all the way to now has been a hotbed of illicit drug activities and turned their heads to the problem. All the while sly state cops like Jerry Goodin brag to the local media about coming down hard on dopers.

    All the while, these lawyers and their flunkies around town have been covering each others asses for years while the drug trade in the town has left a broken string of youth all screwed up and with records for their bad behavior. Or the fact that one of the prominent lawyers in Salem was caught in the nineties down in Florida with drugs and and had to have a businessman in town now deceased to bail him out with bail money.

    All while the corrupt ass Salem Police Department and Washington County Sheriffs Department turned their head to the drug trade in Salem for years and years as well as the Superior Court judge and Circuit Court judges in Washington County.

    The State of Indiana also turns a blind to this kind of crap since even the State Legislature in the 90s knew that Salem was a major point of drug infestation in the state and this was way before heroin and meth became prominent.

    These people all have enough skeletons in their closets to put some of these people in jail for a long time. That won't happen though as the Washington County criminal syndicate covers for all of their good buddies and corrupt ass kissers. Just like the population of Salem, Indiana doesn't care enough to remove these bunch of small town hoods from office and power.

    ReplyDelete